The SenSHIELD embedded video analytics processor enables true edge processing via a rugged, field ready compact, highly power efficient realization of the latest GPU technology.
This advanced platform powers analytics applications typically requiring desktop or server level hardware and allows these applications to run directly at the point of video capture.
The benefit of direct edge of the network processing is a drastic reduction in communications bandwidth and supporting infrastructure requirements by automatic and continuous extraction of real information from video streams to produce just the events you need to know about, immediately as they occur.
The tough housing, flexible I/O and waterproof connection options, and the ability to power connected cameras and equipment brings video analytics and advanced systems telemetry to mobile equipment in addition to fixed plant and field locations.
- Intelligent transportation and advanced telemetry and analytics for industrial vehicles.
- Agriculture, construction, materials handling, aircraft ground services, intermodal communications.
- Real time traffic management.
- Video surveillance.
- Emergency response.
- Enforcement and anti-terror measures.
- Parking automation.
- Intelligent billboard applications
- Retail analysis, accurate
- Reactive displays, tailored experience
- Rugged DC Supply 6.5 to 70V.
- IP67 Sealed heavy duty enclosure.
- Tegra K1 SOC
– NVIDIA Kepler GPU with 192 CUDA cores
– NVIDIA 4-Plus-1™ quad-core ARM® Cortex-A15 CPU
- 2 GB memory, 16 GB eMMC.
- Waterproof external USB 3.0 port.
- MiniPCIe (supporting WAN / GPS modules).
- 2 x SMA antenna jacks.
- RS232 serial port.
- Waterproof external HDMI 1.4 port.
- Embedded Gigabit Ethernet PoE switch with 2 external ports.
- Power Over Ethernet isolated 802.3af enabled ports for supply of remote cameras and other equipment.
- Real time I/O companion ARM9 processor with;
– Dual CAN bus controllers
– 8 flexible protected analogue inputs
– 2 with configurable comparator thresholds and pulse capture/counting useful as RPM/speed measurement, 1 input configurable as 4-20mA current loop input.
– 2 relay outputs
– 2 protected switched 12V outputs
– Protected EIA232 port
– On board 3 axis MEMS accelerometer
– Impact detection and direction sense
- NVIDIA Tegra K1 GPU/CUDA enabled processor with 192 GPU cores.
- Minimal external componentry and cabling to enable a multi-camera processing system
- Rugged/vibration resistant, environmentally sealed, wide temperature range operation
- Fanless operation with passive cooling
- Integrated GigE Power-Over-Ethernet switch to connect and power remote cameras and other equipment.